WP6: Exploitation, dissemination, and communication
- To create awareness of the project outputs within civil protection authorities and local/regional/national administrations;
- To disseminate the existence and outcomes of the project to the academic and professional communities;
- To prepare tailored outputs (reports, protocols, training & educational materials, leaflets etc.) to foster the exploitation of project results once the project is concluded and to increase community awareness.
- To promote the developed methodology for cross-border risk assessment as “know-how” among other countries not directly involved in the project (including IPA beneficiaries not participating in the UPCM and European Neighborhood Policy countries);
- To develop a strategic exploitation approach. The regional dissemination will be supported by DPPI-SEE (Disaster Preparedness and Prevention Initiative for South Eastern Europe; http://www.dppi.info/)